Effectiveness of short retirements..............


DO YOU REALLY NEED RETIREMENT OR NOT AND WHAT IS IN THE NUTSHELL ACTUALLY LET'S EXPLORE .


1.RETIREMENT IS A KIND OF BACK UP PLAN NOT A GOAL.......I have seen that many of peoples says that ,'I have this amount of money to spend my last some days ' but guys it is not a real part actually and making self dumb . Day by day purchasing capacity will decrease because of price growth if you have FIXED MONEY of such amount and you are not working with out any strong cause .So retirement is not a goal but a insurance plan for any accidental case .


2.SHORT RETIREMENT = GREAT RELAXATION = HIGH ENERGY........So here comes the actual importance of retirement . We can retire for 3 days , 1 week , 1 month and such smaller time you need to re energize your self . On those days you can do something else make you pure enjoyment and fun ( please don't use addictive substances ) I recommend to be  with such person - items which gives you a wider stand  point about life ( I spend with my camera and my Japa Mantra ) for those times . This kind of retirement makes you more working.

So guys more can be told on this topic but I think this two points will help.........wishing you a happy life.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF HAPPY....

HERE IS CLEAR PERCEPTION TO KNOW YOU, THE HAPPINESS: Actually you do not need to be in such a quest of happiness as many of today's...