POWER OF LOVE ...THE MOST EFFECTIVE IN THE UNIVERSE


SO HAVE YOU TRIED ALL OF YOUR ENERGY BUT NOT GET SATISFIED THEN TRY THIS ONE...POWER OF LOVE.

What does it mean?

Ans. Love is not a thing dependent upon any one's feeling or act on you but it is a habit of accepting the reality. Actually if you have the habit to do everything you should in such a fulfillment that your work turns into a creation.

see the Nature... cloud and thunder sounds high but each one is not fulfilled without another...then why you are tensed to have a girlfriend.....it is not bad but if you have loving habit you will be a MAGNET,attracting people.

It is the only remedy to overcome fear, less distraction, and a lot you will feel after getting started. It is a good RADIATION which the universe wants from you.

Love is the only one ,generating smile and happiness and also the greater life meaning.

It is not just a feelings..it is a response..a response to the universe by you also a part of universe.


How will you increase the love?

Ans. I am saying something you have to tell your self politely and calmly daily at several times till it be your habit.

1.I am happy , I am loving person , I will do it best.

2. I am enjoying all of incidents may be so called good or bad.

3. I have the intelligence of universe.

4. I am connected to all of the creation of universe.

5.I love all things I should do.


SO READERS YOU WILL BE WINNER IN THE COMPETITION WITH YOUR SELF. BE HAPPY..... LIVE HAPPY.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF HAPPY....

HERE IS CLEAR PERCEPTION TO KNOW YOU, THE HAPPINESS: Actually you do not need to be in such a quest of happiness as many of today's...